Who says you are not deserving? Are you sure you are not deserving? Perhaps you are deserving?

Best Answer

i am not sure either

Best Answer

Ok, well let me step in, then. If you have done all you can and gave it your best, then YES. You are deserving. Absolutely and without any doubt I can say you are.

Best Answer

i wish i could feel that way too but right now i feel so devastated like im worthy or whatever.. thanks anyway it kinda lift me up

Best Answer

We can never find joy in life by looking for it in other people. Not even our spouse, not even our family. Joy and contentment come from inside ourselves, or not at all. I hope that you will start pouring some of that love and devotion into yourself. Because you deserve it.

Best Answer

Not sure I understand your question. <br />
If you have done everything and gave it all, then what is the problem?

Best Answer

I thought doing the right things to achieve the fulfilment of creating a lifetime happiness through unconditional love and satisfaction in life is enough but my man(which im not sure if is still mine) keeps chasing after other goals in life but trying to keep me.
I have given my best to make him feel the happiest luckiest and most blessed man for having me yet he keeps admitting how weak he is for not being able to fight against temptation of other asian girl
the feeling just sucks after i submitted my all

Best Answer

I think you might need to get tough on him and kick him out. If he does not see the value in your efforts, it might be time for him to seek them in someone else. You are worth more than that.

Best Answer