Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Affairs

Act dumb. Take a seat and wait for her to walk by so you can stick your foot out and trip her up. Apologize profusely. Go get a glass of wine and offer the glass to her to make amends and then spill it all over her outfit.

Best Answer

Sorry I had to laugh. Is your husband really worth it ? He has 2 grown arse women fighting between themselves and no one realising he is a user. Sure be friends both being used why not.

Best Answer

Omg yes we been together since 07 married 08 but hes been cheating since day one.I'm trying to stop him cause we have 11mo baby

Best Answer

Please read the book, When your lover is a liar. Helped me break the bond between my cheating husband and myself and therapy. My children are away this Xmas visiting their dad his new girlfriend and baby. Yes no longer with him and he will cheat on her just like he cheated on me. You can not change anyone in life, just yourself. Why should he change ? You both are putting up with his nonsense ? Sorry but this is the road for ruin for yourself. He doesn't respect or love you. Sorry to be blunt but that is the truth.

Best Answer

Why would you even bother. I would call her out as a home wrecker. Unless you are ok with your husband having a mistress, but then you guys should just hang out together all three of you and it wouldn't be a problem. I am guessing this girl doesn't know that you know about her sleeping with your husband.

Best Answer

lay that ***** out

Best Answer

I want to all the time

Best Answer

then do it! and after that divorce him

Best Answer

Yes you should be communicative with her.

Best Answer

ok what to say?

Best Answer

Whatever you feel the need to express. But if you build up a wall, you'll be closing yourself off too.
Plus, if you're silent she'll think she's pulling one over on you.

Best Answer

Ok your right

Best Answer

Ummmm no

Best Answer