diego211106217 diego211106217 13-15, M 7 Answers Jun 6 in LGBT

You don't!

Best Answer

Why not

Best Answer

If you have to ask then it is to late for you. Dress up and toddle in and announce it then.

Best Answer

what do you know stereoguy?

you,diego,few tips.first-don't tell your both parents at the same time.first say one of them,so that one wouldn't be influenced by the other if the other had a bad opinion.
second-before talking try to prepare yourself first.you don't have to come out,at one day,for example.first choose one day to say that you like the same biological gender(if you do) ,then day or 2 after say,you would like to wear feminine clothes,then next day,say you wanna switch gender.try to give them time go slowly.and tell your siblings at the latest. and don't start wearing dresses and skirts and tights right away.first try to wear female but sports clothes,kynda boyish clothes .then switch easily to a lil bit feminine clothes.just go slowly.good luck

Best Answer

You don't honestly think your parents are going to be happy when you tell them do you? Your parents didn't grow up today. They grew up in the past when stuff like that was drowned upon. If you want to break their hearts then tell them. Otherwise don't!

Best Answer

My dad's gonna have to accept it weather he likes it or now

Best Answer

That's tough but stay smiling hun

Best Answer

you shouldn't stay in the closet

Best Answer

Don't.

Best Answer

surprise him wearing your mas lingerie

Best Answer

I'm trying to be serious about this

Best Answer

My dad's not really concerned with my feelings I really wanna be able to start going down the path of transitioning but I feel like he won't like what I want to say about it

Best Answer