AmandaPand4 AmandaPand4 16-17, F 12 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Why MUST you confront him? You are 17? Can't you just hang out?

Best Answer

because...i dont wanna waste my feelings on a guy that doesnt want a relationship i wanna move on if he doesnt want anything serious... but right now idk if he does or not so idk if itd be wrong of me to start talking to other guys

Best Answer

ME too!

Best Answer

This is so the wrong forum for that ideology. Dial direct quit wasting your precious time here. Handle your business!

Best Answer

I dont want to send the wrong message or sound mean asking

Best Answer

you answered your own question. Tell him he is so confusing and you need to know if your are wasting your time with him.

Best Answer

Theres several options..Ask it straight up "What are your intentions?"

Or pull away a bit and see what he does next....Or ask someone in between.

Or forget about intentions and just hang out when you want to without any expectations.

Or just give it more time without devoting much effort at all in that direction.

Or ask for it in writing if they might be a bit manipulative ,which could be done via text message etc..

Best Answer

ive tried pulling away before and he doesnt do much except text me but then again i havent really puled away that much cuz its hard for me to do that when i like someone. i couldnt just hangout with him without knowing if he has felings for me or not bc then my feelings would grow stronger and its make me even more confused and i dont wanna be "talking" to other guys if he does want somethigns serious with me. i think imma confront him of his intentions and pull away dramatically and see wat happens and if he puts any effort

Best Answer

Good conversation.Sit him down away from other people and talk......ask the hard questions.

Best Answer

but we wont see each other this weekend so It has to be over text

Best Answer

It sounds like he won't answer you if you ask him. I would say that if you can make some trouble for him and see if he is strong enough to deal with it then he might be okay.

Play a trick on him and see if he can handle a little curve in life.

Best Answer

yes! because he is the type to avoid any serious question. like he will joke around or change the subject or not answer at all and then text me "whats up?" later. Wat kinda trouble are u talking about?

Best Answer

ask him straight about he's intentions x

Best Answer

wat do i say tho? like i dont wanna sound mean or anything or annoyed i just want to sound serious and get an answer

Best Answer

just tell him you like him alot and would like to no if he feels the same way and can you both go to the next leval x

Best Answer