NatashaRose NatashaRose 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 20 in Dating & Relationships

forget him...find someone who isn't taken

Best Answer

I hope I do.

Best Answer

and i am not saying that to be judgmental....i just mean that it is likely to end in heartache for you or for him or for both of you

Best Answer

Maybe he won't always be taken, yeah?

Best Answer

Who knows. Right now, they're pretty happy together, literally making out right in front of me, but that might change

Best Answer

Well, thats kinda rude of them.

Best Answer

Point your ever-watchful Alpha Male detector in a different direction. I know you don't want to be a home wrecker.

Best Answer

To be honest, I wouldn't mind being a woman on the side. I know it's wrong, but my self esteem is gone anyway, lol

Best Answer

This has nothing to do with your self-esteem. If that was the case, you could go be a hooker. Having a relationship with another woman's man is disrespectful to women. What did she ever do to you? And you would sneak around with her man? SHAME ON YOU.

Best Answer

I wouldn't actually do it...eh, I don't care anyway

Best Answer

maturely. distance yourself from him until you have gotten over him. Life is not a Hollywood movie, where he dumps her for you... Good luck!

Best Answer

He has class with me, but we'll see

Best Answer