We moved on from it but he started contacting me less. We live two hours away bc I'm in college. He became more distant.He said that things were really complicated in his life right now and he felt lost. I told him that I didn't understand why he changed like that when I had done nothing to him. He said he loved but couldn't be there for me like before. Two weeks after, I asked him if he wanted to be with me. He said that he didn't know, but that the way he was treating was not fair. I broke it off. He just said that he was sorry. Two days after, I accidentally text him instead of my sister saying that my ex (Roger knows my story with him) was trying to add me on Facebook again. He replied "Who? Your ex?" Then he said "Can you please not text me about men you talk to on Fb. Thanks." I told him that the text wasn't for him, that I had declined the friend request, and that I thought what he said about "me talking to men" was disrespectful. He just blocked my number. I'm so hurt.
anitabb26 anitabb26 18-21 5 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Struggles

Forget him...he doesn't sound mature enough to carry on an adult relationship.

Best Answer

..........if he does this now, you don't need him for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

i think he is imature, and you would be wise to move on. i know your hurt, but to me he was looking for an excuse, and grabbed the first opportunity. You explained your story clearly and rationally, and so i think you are not overly emotional or difficult to reason with. And so i think his behavior is rude and extreme. Blocking is juvenile. Your not exactly a stalker. I wouldn't give him the time a day..and any face book or friends list he is a part of..i would hit the delete button, and never look back.Your in collage, and girl, you have a whole future to start. So go forward, concentrate on the postives in your life.

Best Answer