It irritates me when people think they can control other people on facebook by giving orders, trying to tell others what to do, when its not their right. Like for example, I like a friends photo and someone else said on the wall, "Whoever is liking photos please stop". The friend told me not to worry about it. Im tired of dealing with people who think its their right to tell me and everyone else to stop doing something when they dont have the authority. If I am annoying them, If they want to talk to me privately, they can. I guess its so easy to annoy people on facebook that it can turn into a violent pit real quick. I just cannot tolerate anyone trying to give me orders and do things when they do not have the right. For example, lets say someone told me, "stop talking to those people, when they are my friends". How should I respond?
geonavigator07 geonavigator07 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

First of, they put up a pic cause they want people to look, comment or like, that's why there is a "comment or like" option! they cant tell u wat to do! Delete and Block their sorry ***!

Best Answer

Stop centering your life around facebook. And live.

Best Answer

it very immature to be so frustrated over something so stupid like this.

Best Answer

Block and delete, and just tell them to go shove it where the sun don't shine. Pretty much the direct approach, one of many I guess

Best Answer

Its up to you! Its ok to confront them and tell them how you feel... just like its ok for them to ask others not to like stuff (which seems retarded to me since you can't tell other people how to feel hehe)

Best Answer

Delete them

Best Answer