When I wrote this question I was just hoping to get some attention. I'm sorry if I offended anyone and yes, I was suicidal and I was not playing at anything. (This comment was added later on).
WhoisChaff WhoisChaff 26-30 22 Answers Jan 2, 2012

Drinking and getting watsed is no good if ur depressed just make u feel worse , u need to get ur *** up take urself to a gym and take all your problems out on a treadmill ect ... might not solve the problems in ya life but it will make u feel loads better about urself ... just a thought cos it worked for me ...

Best Answer

Well it doesn't help that I can't ride the bike in the winter.

Best Answer

ahhh but u could cycle like fook in a nice warm gym lol just try it i swear i was so down this time last year with depression , when i started at the gym it was better than any meds the dr ever gave me .. . . im totally addicted its a real buzz and im healthy ... gotta be worth a try ???

Best Answer

I've had thoughts like yours since i was 8 years old. I am 28 1/2 now. I have tried to kill myself about fourteen times. Tying a plastic bag around my head, cutting my wrists, pills, all that stupid bullshit. Then I fell. I passed out, fell on my face, punctured my eyesocket with part of my glasses, and I could have died, easily. I wasn't feeling bad that day. I was having fun when it happened. I realized, (and this is after a stint in the loony bin and months after my fall) the gods wanted to show me that they can take me at any time, any moment. We only have the time we are given, and it is inevitable that we will die one day. there is no escaping it. WE WILL, ONE DAY, DIE. I'm not going to ask you something stupid like why do you feel this way, or what makes you want to do this, because I know. You're like me. There is no 'reason'. Life simply closes in and the only way out it seems is just to end it. I believe in karma, and that still doesn't stop me from wanting to. Do you know what the appeal is for me? The oblivion. That it will all just stop. But there is the possibility that it won't. I see the dead. I don't want to be like them, wandering confused. I have lasted twenty years since I first had the thought. I don't know if one day I will give in. But I know that one day i will go, and I know that patience is not letting the waiting bother you. And in the meantime, you may be able to leave something behind you that truly matters. Smoke a doob and think about it.

Best Answer

I'm 28 too. Do you know Bob?

Best Answer

i know a couple Robs...lol

Best Answer

im going to pray for you, and im going to pray for myself as well

Best Answer

I pray for you as well.

Best Answer

i think that God should understand suicide but what if he doesn't? Then what? It's off to purgatory or hell or you're punished in some other way, maybe. What if your punishment after death outweighs the 'punishmen' (i.e. your current situation) you're dealing with right now. I think that is a good question to consider before going through with killing yourself. At the same time, I know it can be difficnt to actually think about something like that at a time when you're faced with so much adversity. In that case, sleep on killing youself for now and resolve to understand the scenario I described above as something you 'will and must' do before suicide. This way you will have a better means to an end, going out responsibly. I think I would want to be fully rational as much as filled with emotion if I ever acted on it and acting on it would be preceded by a lot of person searching

Best Answer

*personal

Best Answer

helium-- 3 good breaths, and off to the eternal night<br />
doing so myself very soon-- and unlike all these teens ridden by angst, I've lived, loved, lost-- the final straw is the 1-2 punch of my wife's suicide, and the death of our Constitution.<br />
"I swear to support the Constitution of the United States, against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC"<br />
-- Oath of enlistment<br />
Can't fight any more-- much like the ronin, honorable seppuku is my only route remaining.

Best Answer

I'm going to tie cement bricks to my feet and chest with chains. I will be over a bridge and shoot myself with a shotgun in the head and land in the water where no one will find me. Next year

Best Answer

Troll

Best Answer

Ive lost a friend from suicide, im still only in highschool but so many people are affected and not just that your affected the most, no more waking up to friends, family or even a partner. You will miss out on alot even if you are 28, dont quit fighting and remember that other people have it hard to. And i also have that feeling you have but im still fighting it and you should to

Best Answer

I've been suicidal many times, so I hope thinks get better for you.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

You can tell by my name that 2-19-11 is signifigant to me. That was the day my life ended. I was 14 and me and my gf had dated for 5 days (i asked her out on valenitines day in school). We were both extremely depressed and fed up with life. It sucked. I had a circle of about 5 guys that were my best friends. Me and my gf Mary skyped all day every day. Right when i got home from school. All i cared about was her. My parents were worried. They knew i was depressed. They did nothing to help. Me and my gf became closer and closer talking about our problems with life. She was hated and could find few friends, and her father died of cancer 2 years before. My dad works all day and doesnt seem to care about me. My mom is the same way. My parents only care for my sisters. I was always angry at something and my grandparents both had pneumonia and all i thought about was suicide all day. Here i am laying in bed thinking about it again. Over a year later. On the day Of 2-19-11 i had sex with my gf. It emotionally ruined both of us. I told one "friend" and she did the same. The next day in school people came up to us asking if we did it. The entire school knew. I lost all my friends because i accused all of them of letting out my secret. I got into weed and smoked every day hoping to rid myself of my issues. But all it did was put me behind in school and make me one of those kids. I ******* hate my life. That was over a year ago, yet people still make jokes and harrass me. My old gf is seen as a ***** and my parents found out and now don trust me. I cant began to explain the built up rage. Im here listening to chicken wire by the pernice brothers hoping god will strike me dead. Tonight the girl i like was all over this other guy and i walked out of the room wanting to mill myself again. Why is everything against me. I ******* hate this why cant i be accepted and wanted for once in my ******* life. I dont understand the point of life! You ******* have a bit of happiness and then its just a dark whole where you are tortured and left alone to die. I wish i had friends and hope that i would become something or atleast have real friends that wont stab me in the back or talk **** right when i turn around. ******* help me please. Before i end my suffering for good. Give me something to live for

Best Answer

If you are being serious, I would love to help you or at least point you in the direction of help. It gets better, it really does.

Best Answer

yes it does get better, i am diagnosed w bipolar, i had all the symptoms, also suicidal, but i stuck it out w the meds and the therepy, i fought hard, it was worth it you are worth it

Best Answer

Congratulations for getting through that. My mom is bipolar and I am very familiar with how difficult of a battle it is.

Best Answer

I'm better now.

Best Answer

Glad you got through it.

Best Answer

Kill yourself with kindness... start counting reasons why NOT giving in to a mean hurtfull spirit of sorrow that 's trying to overtake you is a better idea. Then start laughing for no reason at all. Laughing exercises muscles that release endorphins and fake laughter releases them just the same as if you were really tickled. Do that until your belly aches from laughing because it's a medical fact that laughter IS the best medicine. Then spend some time taking good care of yourself. You're worth it and there's a part of you that knows it.

Best Answer

if you want life to stop hurting so much, then first stop beating yourself up

Best Answer

I've been laughing all the time, but it's not helping. Hehehehehe. Seriously it doesn't help. Not right now anyways. Maybe for someone else. Good advise.

Best Answer

I understand being in the grip of strong emotion and feeling helpless to change things. It's your choice whether or not to check it out for yourself, but laughing EVEN FAKE LAUGHING, DOES RELEASE ENDORPHINS. No if's, and's, or but's about it. But you have to actually LAUGH, belly laugh, to trigger the built in feel good drug. It's up to you. It always is.

Best Answer

How mad are you going to be if you choose to wreck yourself and it turns out that you didn't end anything except for your ability to experience and move on... and your emotions are not only not gone but multiplied.... kinda makes you say hummmm...
of course I'm just pondering possibilities here, not claiming to have your answers. or mine either a lot of the time...
good luck, sweetie... hope your today is much better than yesterday seemed... glad you made it through and may those kinds of days be few for you

Best Answer

The biggest concern is logistics: if you flinch with the gun, use the wrong caliber, the bullet doesn't expand like it's supposed to, ect, then you're a drooling retard on a feeding tube for the rest of your life and that's about the ONLY worse than my life now. So I'm stuck here until I can disregard the very real risks. You think things get better? Not if you have a lifetime criminal record, there's not a ******* thing you can do and your life is ******. I'm planning on killing myself, but worried about family and all that. The hope is you won't give a damn once you pull the trigger, but if you **** up, you most certainly WILL give a damn. That alone might be enough to stop someone--use your rational brain just enough to realize the risks, which can be far worse than life is now. Not sure how to offer any help, but just thought I would chime in.

Best Answer

I totally get it. I'm almost there just waiting for my mom to pass, which should be 2-5 years. Then, I'm done.<br />
I used to write things like your note. But it only confirmed my decision is right. <br />
Your emotions are not offensive. If anyone was offended, it says more about them than it does you. <br />
What kind of person is so self centered that the pain of others offends them.<br />
I'm sorry that you had that low point and admire how you have lifted out of the depths. Good job!

Best Answer