The thought that you will sicceed to be a legend. You are respected and people look up to you. You are they're go to person, if you didn't exist .... They wouldny ever be able to find a replacement such as yourself.. With your quirks... Your fingerprint.. Your tremendous personality. Your lives purpose serves humanity as a whole and God to enlighten others and bring a genuine act of kindness (ie, a part of your being) into this world. That's something toni one can take away from you. As you give, so you shall receive. The reverse is also true.. Whether or not your lifes purpose calls for special needs toward self... Its a good time to start bettering yourself... To look on the bright side. To pro and no con. I hope you succeed, yes you will indeed. Challenge is there to entice.

Best Answer

Trust me as time goes by u will fine new life purpose if u keep living ur life.

Best Answer

Adjust your expectations? There's way to many good things in life to enjoy to just feel like giving up over an unmet expectation. Forget all that crap about choices and know that your life's purpose isn't really up to you anyway; it remains to be seen, but I'm betting it is good. ; }

Best Answer

I've felt that way many times. All I can say is press on. Keep going. At times when I've thought "press on, and keep going", I've felt like I'm jinxing myself. I don't know. It's funny how the mind works.<br />
I have been very fortunate in life. I've been through some awful, and at times, life-threatening experiences Yet here I am. It may not be limousines, rolex watches, and caviar, but I'm doing okay. I pray that you will do okay as well.

Best Answer