He insisted I should have asked for his permission while he never allowed me to go in four years of marriage whenever I asked for permission?
jeeney jeeney 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 21 in Dating & Relationships

WTF?? Your husband must have come out of the dark ages, just beyond the time when men pulled the women around by their hair and painted themselves blue! No doubt about it your in an abusive relationship. You need to leave this guy and divorce him quick! Else your lining yourself up for more trouble down the line.

Best Answer

Get away, get a divorce, and get the police involved if necessary. Threats of violence like that are never acceptable, and it is NOT his place to tell you where you can and cannot go, EVER.

Best Answer

He says no decent woman would do that his sis n xyz alwayssss ask or inform husbands where they go.....

Best Answer

It is a terrible double standard. You are an adult human, you can go where you please, when you please. (Unless it's a military base or something, I wouldn't recommend that ;) )

Best Answer

Time for you to leave.

Best Answer

Last time I need permission to do something is when I was a child. You're not helping yourself by letting him do this to you.

Best Answer

He is not your keeper ?? Permission ?? PUHLEEZE - file your papers or don't... but leave him, now

Best Answer

Should have

Best Answer

It is called domestic violence. Get professional help.

Best Answer

Your husband is a sociopath. Seduce him, invite him to a hot bath and while you are soaking cut his manhood off.

Best Answer

"I spit on your grave" style, nice!

Best Answer

Lol..

Best Answer

Till than?

Best Answer

Well am not a physco only depressed

Best Answer

Okay that really happened, this very patient woman just got tired one day and she did that. However, even though I would personally want to take revenge like that for men who hv hurt me and changed me I cant really do that. All I can suggest is you get away from him and stay away. People dont change. My experience tells me that men lie to get you back but they show their true colours again. So get a divorce and stay away from him if you like your life.

Best Answer

I know wat u saying is true every word of it.i need to record wat he does till the deadline to show it to my parents and kids in future and remind me always that I was right.

Best Answer

Be very careful if you really mean it, the recording bit that is. It will prove to be very useful as evidence of the torture you are going through. Never let someone treat you like that.

Best Answer

Also, till this deadline do not retaliate.

Best Answer

I did it earlier once unitentionally and got caught and hence more abuse....I have to be smarter

Best Answer

That's exactly what I am talking about. If you get caught more abuse will follow. Be extra careful, if you have a friend who can help share this with her, it makes these things easier when you have someone to support you..

Best Answer

Wen we hope for things go better it get worse and wen we r about to give up and waiting for the worst to happen things slightly improve...am one of those ppl who r caught up in this cycle

Best Answer

You are in control of your life. Stop feeling like this.. I am telling you this from experience because I have been through something similar. I would be so happy one day and think my life is changing for the better and the next day something happens and I find myself crying like somebody played a cruel joke on me. The only way to deal with this is to never be too comfortable, just remember that life is unpredictable and cruel. When you feel like things are getting better and you feel happy just enjoy that moment. And never let your happiness be controlled by someone else..

Best Answer

was your friend male or female?

Best Answer

A female whoz kid is my kids frnd and she bring kid over my place to play ....he has issues wid everything I dont know what to do ....I want to kick him v hard

Best Answer

stand your ground!!! or kick him!! hahaha

Best Answer

Divorcey Divorcey

Best Answer

U r too young

Best Answer

I came from a home of domestic violence. Feel free to stay around and get treated like a doormat. The first step is to isolate you from your friends so you feel alone and can't tell anyone anything. Have fun love. Seems super mature to allow someone to treat you like that.

Best Answer

Wat would u do if you were me?

Best Answer

First step is talking openly saying you are your person, you will see your friends when you want and be in control of your own life. If he disagrees, he's not worth keeping and in the end will only cause pain and heart ache.

Best Answer

I have a kid its not easy to walk out....after years of isolation I made few frnds and Dared him

Best Answer

Did it

Best Answer

Get in your car and drive as far away as possible and start fresh.

Best Answer