well if you want a job that a man is hiring for then you should look pretty it may give you an advantage also depends on how you speak in the interview and what you say

Best Answer

I vote a nice twist or loose bun over a pony tail. As a former recruiter a pony tail can trigger the "omg she didn't have time to do her hair so threw it into that crappy pony tail" <br />
Think Audrey Hepburn... the hair looks like you cared, looks professional, and looks like you are well put together.

Best Answer

wear it down

Best Answer

Wear it in a french or fishtail braid!

Best Answer

Hey...BBW said it before I could. Or maybe like a Gibson girl...where you put it up in bun, but not tight, ala 1910. (Don't ask me why I know stuff like this)

Best Answer

How about a ponytail? Not a high and flippy one, but one that is worn low, at the nape of your neck held with one of those nice leather ponytail holders with the wooden pick that goes through it. Not fussy, but tidy; and the leather holder makes a better statement than a rubber band will.

Best Answer