Black men, you mean..as most of the participants are black..and call it "polar bear hunting."<br />
They should be killed to teach people they do not have the right to target innocent individuals and attack them. There are consequences.

Best Answer

I think there have been a few where it wasn't black guys, but I'm not sure. Honestly, I would be so incredibly angry if I saw someone doing this....even the elderly. What a bunch of scumbags.

Best Answer

A majority are black guys. It makes me happy to see stuff like one of them slipping and missing a white woman...and the woman's husband/boyfriend running up and punting the piece of shít in the face then start beating on him. Another one punched and elderly woman..who then pulled out her gun and shot him dead. This is what they deserve.

Best Answer

I haven't seen those stories, but you are right. I am glad that people fight back and justice is served. I am worried what this sort of thing affects race relations. Can't they see the bigger picture at all? Can't they see how they infuriate people and encourage all the stereotypes that others have worked so hard to leave behind? No. They are amoral witless individuals. And the "leaders" are silent. Dang...it makes me angry.

Best Answer

It makes me angry as well..

Best Answer

Tied to a chair in an empty room with a bag over their head and unexpected receive hits to the face. Or just done time in prison...

Best Answer

It's such a weird crime, and so callous. I can't even imagine WHY someone would enjoy it. Are people so animalistic? I don't know, but it's depressing to me.

Best Answer

It should be considered as attempted murder bc any idiot should know that if a persons head smashes onto the concrete there's a possibility that person can die.

Best Answer

I concur.

Best Answer

Should be hanged, but the racist media and Odumbo's DOJ pretends that it never happened. The knockout game they created and promoted doesn't officially exist.

Best Answer

I want to hear from the leaders on this. If there were any....

Best Answer

torture...

Best Answer

That would be my first impulse. Absolutely.

Best Answer

Sorry, what's the knockout game?

Best Answer

It's been on the news...at least on some channels. Try googling it. A gang of men chooses a random victim, they walk up to him/her, and then one of them punches the person as hard as they can. Idiots.

Best Answer

Yep sounds retarded

Best Answer

What is this game? Sounds like a dumb frat kid thing.

Best Answer

Google it. Some news channels are covering it. Some aren't, it seems. Just senseless violence.

Best Answer