We both want this, me worse than her. She needs to fulfill this fantasy.
dwn2earth dwn2earth 31-35 9 Answers Nov 21, 2010

and i quote " me worse than her, she needs to fulfill this fantasy" -- go grab the guy and hope he isnt disappointed in you wanting it worse than her

Best Answer

If you have a person in mind, invite over or go out to dinner have a few cocktails, invite him in for a night cap have your beautiful lady change into a revealing outfit then put some music or MFM movies on TV and he will get the Idea. It's worked for us every time......enjoy!

Best Answer

just ********** and be done with it.

Best Answer

Uh, I think if you even feel the need, or desire to have a third person in bed with you, than chances are that your biggest problem is not actually finding the third person.

Best Answer

Of all the things you will live to regret...

Best Answer

You mean there is already one, and the need is there for another. Politely ask the one with you to do the discomforting favour.

Best Answer

if you have a water bed, call a plumber, tell him there is a leak, down in there somewhere, then jump on him

Best Answer