gullibleboy gullibleboy 18-21, M 9 Answers Feb 5, 2011

wait and hope and pray for Life to kick him in his precious little ***

Best Answer

Threatening to do something is worlds away from actually doing the deed; but I fully understand your concern. My question of you is, given your age, are you referring to yourself here, or is there another person involved (sibling perhaps).

While forceunleashed has a point, you can't 'punish' someone for something they haven't actually done.

All you can do is be vigilant of their actions and try to find out why they are making such threats - maybe they themselves are being threatened.

Best Answer

Last month, I came across a complex bully physically picking on a much smaller child. I stepped in and intervened, just speaking to the child telling her to stop. She gave me a reason why she was doing that I gave her a solution and asked for her Unit number. She went home sad and her parents did nothing. Later the bully went to her friend's mom and told her that an adult assaulted her. Well that mother blew up really bad believing that what the bully said was true.

I nearly had a heart attack. To cover my hide, I phoned the authorities and my landlord plus child services to get the low down on what to do. The police said that I did the right thing and not to hestitate to call the police the next time it happens. I thought calling the cops on kids, an adult can do? Really? I was told the same thing from a online staffer at bullycanada.com.

From my experience, to intervene personally, that sets up too much risk for one's own safety and the safety of one's family. My best suggestion would be to call the cops and let the authorities deal with it. This will also prevent you from being a target with the neighbors. Right now, I have around 7 neighboring units that several loathe my presence due to stepping in and helping a child in distress.

Best Answer

I think you should give that child a very long and a very hard paddling. If more kids today got spanked more with belts and paddles there would not be this kind of problem. I think that kids that get spanked and paddled are less likely to be violent to other people.

Best Answer

wow.i am sorry youre going through this.and it depends how old the child is. i would say try to find out whats going on in his life with honest and loving approach. if you cant make sense of it, start a diary on the behaviours and see a professional by yourselves first, then take it from there. there may be an underlying issue. sometimes children act out cause of learning, seeing, hearing difficulties. talk to a peadiatrician. all the best to you

Best Answer

Again, where did the child learn that behavior?

Best Answer

Did you try taking him to therapy? Regardless if her learned the behaviors from somewhere or not, he should talk about what he feels to a professional that can handle this the right way. Child psychologists are great and should never be underestimated.

Best Answer