Sex is not. Great sex is. If I can't have great sex with a woman than its just not going to last long. I need to be with a sexually mature woman that knows what she wants, can appreciate what I have, and knows how to handle me when we're together as well as when we're not.

Best Answer

Sex is extremely important to me. Not so important that I'll quit a relationship if I don't get it when i want it.<br />
However, I think it's a great way to connect with your partner and it ****** rocks.

Best Answer

It is the only food which we require & can eat any time even if you are not hungry....

Best Answer

In a marriage I would say it is absolutely essential. Before marriage I am willing to wait.

Best Answer

i feel like i'm the only girl that sex isn't all that important to, but then again i have a disease that has taken an ax to my sex drive. it's gotten better, but i'm still good doing it twice a week, i don't actually want it more than like...twice a month lol.

Best Answer

Better make those two times damn electrifying then! What's your man to do with that? Do you let him see others or do you satisfy him in other ways?

Best Answer

i'm single right now but i wouldn't let him see other people, that would be cheating. and yeah, i'd make up for it in other ways.

Best Answer

Like the old song says, " makes the world go around, makes the world go around".

Best Answer

Oh damn, was I wrong. I thought it was the sun's gravitational pull....I'm glad it's sex . Ohhhhh yeah

Best Answer