I wear a size seven skinny jeans and I'm 5"4". I'm trying to loose weight, but it's finals in school and I've been studying non-stop. :(<br />
Very curvy.

Best Answer

im 5'6" i wear a 0-5 depending on the pants, the brand, and the underwear im wearing.. lol and if its at night. im bloated at night cuz i eat so much lol

Best Answer

i am 5"1 and i wear a 24' inch waist paints for skinny/ boot leg / levi curve. they fit comfortably. but hard to find the cheap stuff :( would love gucci:)

Best Answer

omg i love calin klien,,and jordash,,i find the best deals at tj max

Best Answer

me too, also guess, all for man kind but their so expensive!

Best Answer

ive heard of 7 for man kind,,and the bon ton,,i like bon ton,,they have nice stuff

Best Answer

7 for man kind is awesome they look fab and fit so well never heard of bon ton i have to check them out

Best Answer

Usually one size bigger! ;) <br />
In case, I've a fatty tummy!

Best Answer

i always go one size smaller

Best Answer

I'm 5' 3".<br />
And I wear a 1 or 2.

Best Answer

I'm a UK size 6 and I wear anything from bootcut to skinny jeans or jeggings :-)

Best Answer

omg i love leggings,,i so want a pair,i really really do

Best Answer

I'm 5 ft. I buy skinny jeans or jeggings usually a size 2 or 3. I make sure the pants aren't skin tight, and they don't cut off circulation. My test to see if jeans fit is sitting in them, and pinching the fabric while they're on.

Best Answer

grrr,,i want leggings,,,soooo bad

Best Answer

Average body size with curves. Painted on tight most of the time

Best Answer

my favs are levis 545 low rise hip huggers,they are to die for,,,they fit like a glove

Best Answer

Definitely I just bought those for Christmas!!

Best Answer

omg that is so awsome,,we wear the same jeans,,yay

Best Answer

I'm huge and I wear my jeans not tight but not baggy.

Best Answer

well it's ok sweety,,were all born different,,how you feel is what matters,,if you feel sexy then you are sexy,,its a day to day struggle,we all deal with it

Best Answer