There should a minimum size of penis anything under at 18 should be chopped if this were the case what size? Now the reason I ask is that this was a thesis and the thought behind it was the furtherment of the human race it was brought forward that by doing this we'd slowly make the human race stronger by having only men with strong genes able to concieve.
Shrimpdick Shrimpdick 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 16, 2011

Hold that knife. Send them to me. I`ll be glad to use my pantented sucking technique to make them bigger.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I would think if your **** were quite small you could develop a special skill as a clitoris prodder and teaser and perhaps find new ways to get her off. It might also be good for anal sex with ladies who fear getting ripped up too much.

Best Answer

I love small dicks there great for sucking mmm so no they shouldn't be cut off il take them all.

Best Answer

Is it true that they wanted to cut yours off - keep the p***s and throw you away?

Couldn't resist it!

Best Answer

You can chop yours at what ever size you want. I'm perfectly happy with mine.

Best Answer