I think my boyfriend of 2 months keeps trying to me he loves me.......but I keep dodging it....for me it is too soon. How soon do you usually tell someone in a relationship that you love them?
ithappenedtome2 ithappenedtome2 36-40 13 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If there's such thing as 'too soon' there prolly ain't gonna be love.<br />
My two cents.

Best Answer

Best Answer.

Best Answer

I guess I don t agree with that. We had agreed to take things slow...I suppose that means different things to different peo!ple.
We wanted to do things right....get to know each....let this work

Best Answer

You really think you're gonna fall in love with him?

Best Answer

I think I am already falling....I m just not ready to say it yet.

Best Answer

Then I'd say 'saying it' is harder for you than him. That doesn't make him(or you) wrong ... especially since you think you're feeling the same. Good luck - and enjoy.

Best Answer

I don t say it easily no....but once I do....I don t take it back easily either if that makes sense.
Some people just seem to say it to everyone they meet...then realise it was just being caught up in something new. When I say it, I mean it. It s not just for the sake of wanting to be in love.
Thanks.

Best Answer

'Some people just seem to say it to everyone they meet' ... orrr, some people fall easier than others ... some people love more than one person ... some people never love. We're all different. Thank goodness, huh.

Best Answer

Yes we are all different...some people have more substance than others. They just seem to know themselves better.

Best Answer

I was with you right up to this last comment. Sounds like measurement to me. Judging is a waste of time, imo.

Best Answer

I think it s hard not to judge....but that s not exactly how I meant it.
I dislike to be judged and try my best to not judge others.

Best Answer

you need to feel it...you have to wait until you and partner are ready for it....and don't rush it...

Best Answer

you dont have to say i love you unless you mean it and if you are not ready to say it then dont say it only say it when you feel its most comfortable

Best Answer

A relationship takes different time for certain people. Tell him that you're not ready to say the " L " word yet but it doesn't mean you feel any different. Maybe let him know that you're still trying to take your time to get to know him as a boyfriend and that if he gives you that time, he'll be hearing it from you. <br />
Don't feel ashamed about it. There are people who take a year before they say that word around each other. You guys have only been together for two months. I agree with you, it does seem a bit too soon to say " Love " to each other but hey, each to their own.

Best Answer

When its right you will know it...and don`t be pressurised into saying it when you don`t mean it.<br />
Remember, many boys (and men) think that the quickest way into a girls knickers (or panties, if you prefer) is to tell her that you love her...there are many gullible girls out there who will believe that; just make sure you are not one of them. <br />
Best of luck in your relationship.

Best Answer

I took 6 months before I told my girl I loved her and a month after that before sex. And in my experiance... Never say it

Best Answer

Oh dear, you do sound like you have been hurt.

Best Answer

Hell yeah I have, it always ends that way

Best Answer

it depends on how things are happening.. well, u gotta take her situation into consideration as well.. n u will kno when ts the ryt tym..but fear should never hold u back

Best Answer

That time is when you feel that you have at least explored all the qualities you were looking in that person so that after marriage, every morning, you start the day by appreciating more not regretting y u chose him/her!

Best Answer

Usually takes me 9 months to a year to fall in love

Best Answer

If it's too soon......well, then your not in love...

Best Answer