I just broke up with my boyfriend of a year and a half, and I have a guy whos interested, pretty cute, got ALOT in common. Can I at least act on that?
Prettyhurts6 Prettyhurts6 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

Whenever you feel that you're ready to date someone. There's no specific time limit.

Best Answer

yeah i just dont want to hurt my ex's feelings. i literally just broke up with him yesterday and i have a date with this dude tomorrow. obviously i wont tell my ex that though

Best Answer

Why should they care? They're your ex for a reason.. if you've ended things with them, then things are already done between you and now it's time to move on. You've just moved on a lot quicker than he as. He will eventually as well.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

It's never to soon

Best Answer

You don't have to wait thats a dumb social conditioning. If it feels right, do it! Who cares what anyone else thinks? Especially if you were the breaker upper, obviously you wouldn't have done it if you didn't want something else right? Maybe you didn't know what that something else was, but he wasn't it. Go for it.

Best Answer

yeah i broke up with him, not because of the guy whos interested now, but i do kinda want to see whats up with him. cause he seems cool

Best Answer

Nothing is too soon. You don't need to be dwelling on the past and be feeling sad and depressed because most of the time the guys don't wait and that if they didn't have someone else already.

Best Answer

im not really feeling sad, because i guess i have a guy whos interested already :X its my ex thats all down in the gutter. i feel bad for him but i need to be happy and think of myself first.

Best Answer

You are right yourself first ..

Best Answer

I've heard that if you give yourself a month for every year you were together.

Best Answer