I would think it all depends on the maturity level on both ends.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

my wife is 5yrs older than me, and my mom is 8 yrs older than my dad. it works well in our lives, but the men in my family tend to be very mature.

Best Answer

Depends on how mature he is.

Best Answer

Yes, a lot does depend on the individuals. From witnessing someone in my family in this kind of relationship though, I have seen that it can be very dramatic. She is 41, he is 23, and they have a lot of issues because she has a desire to be stable in a monogamous relationship, he.. not so much! He likes to flirt with waitresses and such, and of course it hurts her deeply and I think she feels bad asking to have a committed relationship because he's so young. But as I said, depends on the individuals :)

Best Answer

I think it depends on where they both are in their lives. If they are settled with long term jobs or wanting to settle with a house and a future with a partner then I think that the age wouldn't matter. However a 25 year old man who is still in that phase of wanting to go out and have 'fun' and the woman has children or whatever then generally things never work out. If the 25 year old wants to settle and plan a future and the woman also wants the same and not just some 'toyboy' then there is a good chance that things could work out. It just depends on what the two people are like and if they want a commitment and not just a younger man or an older woman.

Best Answer

You never know how successful a relationship will be. Otherwise there'd be no divorce. That said, a 12 year age difference isn't that bad and will barel ymatte ras you get older. You're both adults. Go forth and be merry.

Best Answer

that's about the span of my parents. they spend a long time together although it ended in seperation

Best Answer

How did you feel about that?

Best Answer

If they are committed, then it should be fine. Unless the 25 year old guy is only for the fling, then it won't go good.

Best Answer