5' 11.5" (although I usually tell others 6' just to keep it simple).

Best Answer

i used to be 5'8" but the lady at my last doctor visit told me i was 5'7.5" D: ive shrunk

Best Answer

I'm 5'9"

Best Answer

I'm 5'4 1/2. Oh how i wish to be taller!

Best Answer

Trade you heights? :P

Best Answer

if i stand on my tiptoes..taller

Best Answer

6'0!!!! i finally grew the last inch.

Best Answer

wow. you are very tall at your age..

Best Answer

5 feet 8 and 3/4 inches. I get so sad when I meet men shorter than me. Makes me feel like an Amazon woman.

Best Answer

lol. I know how you feel..

Best Answer

Agreed, but I do believe the average height for a male is 5'6". Still makes me two inches taller :P

Best Answer

Being a tall woman I know it must seem that way. Most men who are that size are looking for only one thing on a tall woman...a headrest. In all seriousness, the average height of males is about 5'10". There is a dating website that caters to tall people (tallfriends dot com). Wishing you the best.

Best Answer

5'9" and 3/4"

Best Answer

I'm 6'21/2" in stocking only, add heels and watch out !

Best Answer

six one

Best Answer

5ft7

Best Answer

6'9" Baest!

Best Answer

I'm 5'5... Which is considered to be tall in my neck of the woods

Best Answer

5'8"

Best Answer

I measured my "little fellow" and found that my 16 cm (6 1/4 inches) is quite tall after all. In the top 20%, in fact. That was a boost to my ego!

Best Answer

4 foot 11 and a half inches

Best Answer

5'10

Best Answer

5'2

Best Answer

between 6'1-6'3.....Hard to get an accurate measurement with me for some reason.

Best Answer

I was a little over 6 foot 1 inch before the discs in my back started disintegrating, now I am under 5' 11"

Best Answer