KooKooCachoo KooKooCachoo 26-30, F 12 Answers Mar 11, 2013 in Hobbies

It's one of life's greatest mysteries!

Best Answer

There must be a sock Bermuda triangle in every machine

Best Answer

Cus that's where the sock monster lives!

Best Answer

Mine seem to disappear in the dryer. It's my theory that the dryer sacrifices them and they end up in little bits on the lint screen.

Best Answer

It's rolled up inside a sheet or some underwear.

Best Answer

well... thanks for forever ruining the sense of mystery and wonder!

Best Answer

Sherpin stole it. Sherpin are night-prowling creatures, believed by many to be mere myth, who regularly steal things that you believe you've only 'lost', such as keys, cat toys, candy bars, small children, and most of all, socks.

Best Answer

I've heard in some washers they can actually slip up over the top of the tub and fall down inside the machine. Don't know if it's true, and I'm not taking the washer apart to check

Best Answer

I think it is a government conspiracy...

Best Answer

Lol and what exactly would the government be doing with our missing socks?...making sock puppets to negotiate ransoms?

Best Answer

Could be right...but personally I think they are using them to sell to third world countries like africa...so the africans can have toasty warm feet...and they are using the revenue to fund the Vampire Zombie Dinosaur Invasion in Koretnam...

Best Answer

I think you maybe onto something there

Best Answer

Sometimes a sock ends up inside the pant leg, sleave or pocket of the pants you washed them with.

Best Answer

maybe that's what the lint in the trap really is your sock all disintegrated

Best Answer

Maybe if something gets spin around, that is just the right size, at just the right speed, in just the right temperature it opens up a black whole... somewhere there is a planet with people on it asking themselves where the **** does all this single pair of socks come from every time I empty my washing machine/dryer??? :-D

Best Answer