ImaSecret16 ImaSecret16 16-17, F 16 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

high five?

Best Answer

NOT BE JEALOUS....

Best Answer

There's no set way to react. You'll react with how you feel about it.<br />
I was in the same situation. Guy my mom wanted to date was younger than my brother, it disgusted me. I told her that isn't right, and she laughed and said her friends called her a cougar. But I told her there is going to be a maturity difference there, and that also they wouldn't be able to connect on a lot of levels due to the age difference. <br />
Eventually, she found out that he WAS immature, and she forgot about him. I think they do it because they're excited that a younger dude is interested. I mean women take pride in beauty, and then that goes downhill when they age- as does their self esteem.

Best Answer

Shocked and protective.

Best Answer

Acknowledged it with a smiling face ;)<br />
You don't need to accept it or approve it ;)

Best Answer

quote.."dont do what i do but walk with me"

Best Answer

your 16-17 years old she has raised you now its time for Mummy to get a raise going..But dont worry she wont stay with him guys that young suck in bed

Best Answer

lol : D

Best Answer

just observe the situation and see what happens. you will learn from it all. maybe it's not what you think. a date is just a date. it doesn't meet they're going to have pups together. don't trip.

Best Answer

depends..... is he your boyfriend....?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Hmmmmmmmmm.... Are you o.k. with your love life?

Best Answer

In highschool even a one year age difference seems like a lot, but as you get older the differences in ages between people starts to not really mean anything or make much of a difference. Trust me on this one.

Best Answer

Be happy for her. My dad has been hanging out with some lady he likes, doesn't mean I like her, but I wan't him to be happy :P

Best Answer

lucky love to date a 21 year old woman hell i d setle for a 38 yeard old woman.<br />
good for her

Best Answer

Catnip and kitty treats... maybe some tuna?<br />
Try and entice her to stay home... catamount's like venison I understand.

Best Answer