I haven't seen my boyfriend in two months. Recently I been trying to get in contact with him but it seems like he changed his number on me. Or something cause it says the number or code you entered in incorrect. And I know it's not. He been accusing me of cheating almost every time I talk to him. He didn't spend time with me or every time I call I can't reach him. He only answers his phone when he felt like it. I know he had things going on in his life but every time I talked to him he would just snap at me for the simplest things. He never made effort to see me and when I offered to come over his house he refused. Every weeken he made excuses for me not to come over. I got frustrated. I had a man or didn't care about me for whatever reasons and it hurts.don't know why he distant himself from me or was hostile. He wasn't attending to my needs so I told him I'll get it somewhere else it was just a threat. I honestly don't know what I did so wrong that he walked out my life. Can't reach him at all. I'm not perfect and I had my faults but I always realize them and try to Improve them I feel so much anger and hurt and resentment towards him for doing this. I beg him to let us forgive each other for everything and start fresh. He treated me so unfair that sometimes I snapped at him and later apologized. It's like he changed on me one day or he was showing me his true colors after I fell in love with him. I can't sleep I feel so depress not about him leaving me but the fact he left me he didn't fight for me. I ask him to be my friend but he refused. He could have ended things with me on good terms but he just walked out my life. Someone I trusted so much and cared about.
Teddybear22 Teddybear22 22-25, F 15 Answers Jun 2, 2012

going through same thing right at this moment, thought he cared but doesnt give a rats ***, we finished 3 months ago im still in pain but hang in there, im starting to have moments of ok. still crying but realize, I cant make him love me. Tough but wasting time on him wont change the outcome. take as long as you want to go thru this, one thing that has helped me, i started jogging, (im over 40 and smoke,) ive lost 5kg and pound the pavement screaming how much he hurt me.. Remember,you are curling in a ball devastated at home while he is out there trawling for his next bit, or shagging a new one as we speak. Your not alone... Im right where you are.

Best Answer

Thank you boo I feel much better I'm trying to move on but it like the pain isn't going away I'm hurting so much that I don't want anything to do with any man. Your right I need to find a hobby to get my mind off him. I might love him very much but it means nutting if he don't feel the same. I'm not hurting cause he left me I'm. Hurting because the way he did it. It left me confuse and in a state where I keep thinking about what did I do so wrong he walked away from me like a coward instead of communicating with me

Best Answer

This is the best time to take care of you. Go to a day spa and indulge. I understand it hurts, since I have been there three years ago.

Once you realize your better off without him, the healing process begins.

You will become a stronger and healthier person.

Be your own boss in addition, make your own rules. There is someone better of deserving of your love then one who makes you feel bad.

Take care.

Best Answer

Thank boo your story reminded me I'm not alone. I'm glad you are strong also. I just didn't expect this from him. I know any man can do it but I never did anything to deserve this. If he wanted to end things we could have ended it on good terms but he just walked away and change his number. I loved him very much. I'm strong and you are too. I'm be okay but I am really hurt. When someone hurts you when you love them it makes it harder for the next good guy. I take this as life lessons

Best Answer

I don't know how old you are, but your heart is going to need time to heal. Take it one day at a time. Keep a journal and write down your emotions. Eventually you will move on, remember that when one door closes there are many more to open. Hugs.

Best Answer

Thanks boo I really believe in that saying I know another door will open just hope not anytime soon. My heart needs a lot of healing and I have to allow it to recover . I'm 25 this isn't the first time my relationships ended but the other times it never bothered me I accepted it this one is different because this was my best friend and I trusted him so much I guess I never taught he would do it this way. I just want to move on no use hoping things will change it wont

Best Answer

blah blah blah

Best Answer

Sweetheart that is just so wrong. Don't ever let anyone treat you like this! You don't deserve it and as sure as hell he doesn't deserve you. Begging for affection? NO. Send him a letter telling him how much of a jackass he is and how one day he's going to regret losing you. Head high love!

Best Answer

Don't worry I accepted it but you don't just stop loving someone and that's why I feel so much pain right now

Best Answer

I know how you feel. really

Best Answer

yeah. no matter how bad it hurts, you should really move on. don't put anymore effort into thinking about him. it will just weigh on you. sorry...

hugz!

Best Answer

I agree thanks

Best Answer

You might have to move on. Couples frequently accuse the other of cheating when it's them that is cheating. I'd date others. When you find the right one you will be swept off your feet. When this "love" thing hits you will know it. That was the way for me anyways.

Best Answer

Thanks. Fact are right in front of my face and he confirmed it just by walking out my life. And changing his number no doubts I will be fine I'm just hurt and confuse and I just need to heal and think about myself right now. He was the only man I ever have love truly and my gets friend that hurts

Best Answer

Suround yourself with friends and meet new people. Listen to lots of music and most of all except the fact that you both were not ment to be. Its always painful to let go but in this world of so many broken relationships its going to happen. let go so you can heal and be free to find someone else when you are ready.

Best Answer

Thanks I will get over it but I'm never going to forget what this pain feels like. I have walked away from other relationships and it never hurt me although I did care about them but he's different I truly love him because I love the others but that feeling was different he was my best friend first and I trusted him mre than anyone. If he wanted to go that was okay but to walk out on me as my best friend also. And change his number. I'm very hurt and it going to take a long time I just want to be alone away from everyone

Best Answer

That was very crappy of him to do. I am so sorry. :(

Best Answer

It fine I'm hurt right now but I won't be forever

Best Answer

What you want is not always whats best for you. Staying away from everyone will just keep you in your thoughts of the past and in a depression. Please stay strong as hard as it seems and force yourself to move past this. You have a good heart thats simply broken right now.

Best Answer

That is the first step in getting better is knowing where your at now is not forever! You will find a guy someday that you will love even more and never ever leave you.

Best Answer

He sounds like a complete waste of time and energy. Too many people are it seems, these days. Hope you find someone better next time.

Best Answer

Thanks boo that's true

Best Answer

he is an a-hole...a smelly dirty one with old poop stains on it. Some guys are just to full of themselves. Stop calling him and stuff. I know how much it hurts because i went through a break up with a similar kind of a sorry excuse of a guy.

Remember this, you are more important and you deserve to be happy. Whatever reason he may have had that did not give him the excuse to be an as$ to you. And he is messed up not you. He walked out because you hurt his tiny little ego by saying if you dont stand with me i will find someone who is willing too...which is true...and that ****** his head up and he wanted to feel that he had the upper hand in the relationship so he walked out. He can go take a hike you know.

Keep yourself busy for a while, this will prevent you from thinking about him till the time you have processed the hurt you have gone through and you'll meet new people. Make a conscious effort to be happy. Go out with friends have a good time. Try out a new hobby or something. If a guy asks you out go out with him keep things light and simple. Enjoy stuff.... *hugs and kisses!*

Best Answer

Thank you boo I feel better knowing I'm not alone everything you say is true and I'm take your advice if he wanted to leave I would let him but he didn't even tell me he just walked out on me. I have to move on I just pray that this hurt goes away. I been out with a guy friend who likes me but I'm just not instrested in anyone. Im hurting and I know it going to take time.

Best Answer

i know...take your time...but be happy doing whatever..

Best Answer

if you want to vent out then you can PM me...

Best Answer

Thank boon for the support I'm take a while till I'm heal completely but Ill be okay I'm strong just didn't see it coming

Best Answer

It you spend more of your time fighting for a relationship than enjoying it, it's time to move on. The sooner you do that, the closer you are to a better one

Best Answer

I know I fought so much I gaved up. If he wanted to leave I could have accepted that but to just walk out on me and change his number after we been friends for two years it really hurts

Best Answer

It's the cowardly way to go about it, that's for sure. But now you know you're better off

Best Answer

Yeah I do I wish he was a man about it

Best Answer

I feel for ya. No easy answers. Best I can say is do whatever it takes to find another thought pattern to occupy your mind

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer