tessly tessly 31-35, F 13 Answers Jul 19, 2012

You are stuck because you want to stay stuck. You don't want people to tell you to move on but that is exactly what you have to do to get him out of your mind. You have to move on. EP put some new gifts in the online gift shop. Have some ice cream (sorry, it's not Ben and Jerry's). You will feel better.

Best Answer

guess i needed to hear that thanks

Best Answer

You're welcome. It is time for a change in your life. If you want to unstick yourself, go do something different. Make a change and then another and then another.

Best Answer

will do just that thanks for your advice' cheerz!

Best Answer

do something else besides thinking of him the more you think of him you'll go nuts I been there but not chase him and beg him to come back. move on if your a girl that wants to be loved and deserve better don't be with him

Best Answer

done all that'' but yeah well i think i shld start thinkin abt me now thanks

Best Answer

Just spend as much time away from him in everyway possible. Time will be the only healer but it will be a great one I assure you. Just focus on what you do have.and before you now it you'll be going on dates with other people :) time, time, TIME

Best Answer

will giv it a trial thanks

Best Answer

If You werent right for him, He was not right for you. Everything happens for a reason, Your soul will forgive you in the end

Best Answer

wow this guy must be a loser there is no point you wastes ur tim when you have moved on?

Best Answer

Emotions swollow logic. Look at the reality of the situation and use your brain, not your heart.

Best Answer

Same situation here......so I myself search the answer.

Best Answer

ok i need to know what has happend to answer this question im sorry but i need to know if ima answer this ........ you dont have to tell me , its your choice ma'am but if he did something to you then kick his well im eleven so im going to say :butt but you know what i mean ... but if you guys just ....well agreed to end it or something then i say take your time!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

The heart is a tender spot and can be wounded easily. Sometimes I just takes a lot of time for that wound to heal. Just let the healing come naturally. You may have days where it hurts a lot and other days that you don't even think about him. Eventually you will have more days where you don't hurt over him. That is when you will know you are healing. In the mean time take the best care of you and love yourself.

Best Answer

Honestly the only thing that will help is time. It may take a lot of time but the pain will start to ease at least some. <br />
Someone else would certainly help you heal faster as well. <br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

thankyou

Best Answer

You're welcome! :)
Unfortunately with true love your heart never truly lets go. But with time the pain does ease at least and you more easily accept that they'll always hold a piece of your heart that you can never regain.

Best Answer

Go find someone else

Best Answer

Move on coz

Best Answer

you could murder him.

Best Answer

not funny lmao

Best Answer