St. Simon Stock died while making a visitation to a Carmelite foundation at Bordeaux, France - on May 16, 1265. Burial was in the Cathedral of Bordeaux. Years later his remains were returned to the room of the monastery where he died. In July 1951 the skull (pictured here) was removed to Aylesford. The rest of his remains are at Bordeaux.<br />
St. Simon (1165-1265) was born in Kent, England, and became a hermit. During a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, he joined the Carmelites. In about 1237, he was given a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary, who promised salvation to all who would where the Brown Scapular devotedly.

Best Answer

Well the poor guy never learned proper speech or manners. I have never had to give a simple command saying, "smileandwave says jump up nad down". I would say, "please jump up and down". But for some reason if he said it that way no one would obey?? Must have been he went to a school with uneducated teachers. I really feel a bit sorry for him. :)

Best Answer