Who think pot should be legal
Nick59453 Nick59453 22-25 14 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Yes. Great taxable product.

Best Answer

You can tell you have been on it!

Best Answer

nobody calls it 'pot' anymore...

Best Answer

HOW MANY TIMES DO U THINK THIS QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED PER MONTH ON EP??

Best Answer

It only makes sense. Regulate it like liquor, and the quality would be just great! Not to mention the increased tax revenues.

Best Answer

if it is used for medical reasons then it should be legal but by subscriction only...It does help those people that need it as hemp is a medicine plant in it's natural form..it's the druggies who have made it what it is today.. and it is a gateway drug if used improperly

Best Answer

Personally, I can't stand the smell of pot and I hate anything that is smoked, but the reality is that there is no evidence that pot is a "gateway" drug or that its influence might cause you to crash a car, rob a store, or kill someone. All those alcohol has multiple sources of evidence. The US government & many of the people who think they are protecting youth, need to wake up and smell the coffee. Realize that pot is not the problem, Meth & Crack, and others are. These drugs are very destructive to the human brain. I've seen guys who used meth heavily who can no longer do simple math or remember something from one day to the next. So it is way past the time to legalize pot and tax the daylights out of it.

Best Answer

Yes, but it will never happen. They would have to lay off half the cops, half the judges & half the lawyers would go broke. They want to keep the status quo.

Best Answer

That's so bad.less cops that mean there is less crime that would be just so bad

Best Answer

If I ruled the world alcohol would be banned and cannabis legalized.

Best Answer

By presc<x>ription maybe.

Best Answer