i i have to dress like a real girl for a week and i need to knw all about wat girls do... all over because i lost a bet and plus i was dared to do it aswel so need all the help i can get ...
mixieina mixieina 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 19, 2009

seriously? you don't know how a girl dresses????

Best Answer

How to walk like a girl

Best Answer

Who

Best Answer

Hon, you might as well just slip a tight rubber band around between you and those useless earrings because once you go there you are not going to want to come back..

Best Answer

Wow. It takes a lot of practice to walk in heels, try with 2in and work up from there, I think 4-4 1/2in is the ultimate hight to achieve the feel and the walk, swing your arms to give you balance with hands out, elbows in. use a mirror to practice, walk like you are on a rope with short steps and lead from the hips with you head back so that your breasts point out. NO slouching like a guy. I would get a corset if I was you as they make you stand up straight and sit upright and move lady like and gives you a great figure as well and give you more options with sexy dresses, So having a corset and wearing figure hugging dresses down to the waist and flair out and use a tulle petticoat to give you hips and high heels will make you be a girl and move like a girl and 'FEEL" like a girl. The feeling like a female comes from the inside of you and you will not know yourself. You will be amazed. No bending over to pick things up. use the knees. Stand with your legs together.If you have the legs by all means show them off with short dresses like I just described I would avoid jeans if you don't have hips. I think you may have to wear dresses to get the effect. As your profile tells me you are young so having hairy legs might not be a problem, If you do I would wax your legs if I was you. Great feeling as well once the effect of the waxing goes away and having a shower with hairless legs is great and wearing hose with waxed legs is better than wearing two pairs with hairy legs. And forgottenangel is correct as well. where have you been. Go out and look about you.<br />
Above all have fun and go all the way with your looks. If you have the body and legs show them off and dress to kill.<br />
In a way I wish I was you.

Best Answer

....Okay, I've got to hear how you lost this bet, and what it was.

Best Answer

watch me ,i'll show you.

Best Answer