Bungush Bungush 26-30, M 3 Answers Jun 28 in Military

Tell them what you want them to hear...

Best Answer

Study the ruling party and find things you agree with in their policy's and state you agreement with them. Even in the most corrupt and dysfunctional governments there will be one or two good policies ..

Best Answer

with neutrality

Best Answer

But I was rejected for I tried not to flow into their argument, I had a spot face for any absolute comments they were making. In the end , the General said " you should have clearly said that you support this idea" and I like didn't even nod nor said anything rather I was bent on clarifying my position for any subtle stand towards the ethnicity city of one political party or the other

Best Answer

Maybe you should have projected your own convictions and bore the consequences.

Best Answer

Well there is always a different dimension to that. I will be trying for a short service commision this summer in the Army and this time , aaah.. How would I face the same again not that it's going to be same this time.. Well I come from a tribe that has a history in social and territorial conquests and the same thing blushes in such scenarios and exposes for more dig to see approach

Best Answer

I've always just stood on my own convictions and let the chips fall where they may. Its served me well.

Best Answer