People tell me I need to appear more confident to be successful and to attract women. How exactly do I do that?
Transluminal2010 Transluminal2010 41-45, M 10 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

Stop caring. What the world thinks is just........B/S. The right one will notice. You.

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

Usually due to negative body language or speech. Try standing more erect with feet under shoulders and look directly in eyes when conversing. I hope this helps.

Best Answer

brag

Best Answer

look into the eyes while talking with conviction strong handshakes deliberate movements shoulders back back straight head upp thats just appearing it tho

Best Answer

Dress for success, and act like you have achieved it......Luv Lucy

Best Answer

Actually, you need to not just appear more confident. You need to really BE more confident. Good luck.

Best Answer

How to be confident then? I've never managed to have any.

Best Answer

Best thing I can tell you, is find one person that boosts your self esteem and is overly assertive and spend time with them. You may pick up their confident behavior. It takes time.

Best Answer

I read that as "How to appear coefficient?" <br />
I need sleep...

Best Answer

Smile more laugh more.

Best Answer

appearances are deceiving... better to actually BE confident...

Best Answer

OK, then how to BE confident? What leads to confidence? I've never had any.

Best Answer