I am a Senior In High School, however I am takeing all my classes at a college. I do not want to continue my education here however I am lost on the process of where I should apply, and how I should apply to different schools, as well as how to choose schools. I need someone knowledgeable to help me and I have no one around me. If anyone is willing to help please let me know!
isthistherealworld94 isthistherealworld94 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Colleges like money. Your scholarships and student loans will tell you what class of college you can enter. You need to decide what direction you want your employment to take. Some colleges are more respected in law, others in engineering, and all the other disciplines like medical and so forth. You apply to the ones that specialize in what you like and then you can choose among which ones accept you.

Best Answer

If you go to your library there is a book with the stats of the people who have been accepted to those schools and that will help you get a idea. Many Universities, also have this sort of information on their websites if you look.

Best Answer

Just apply to the places and classes you like and save money for supplies/books etc. Be where youll be happy and concentrate on your studies. Youll be fine. Good luck and God bless.

Best Answer

go to the college your interested in .......get a calandar......all the info is in there........includin the prerequisites

Best Answer