edgarallanpoe edgarallanpoe 16-17, M 12 Answers May 8, 2010

Say, "Hey I think you're really cute and I would love for you just to listen before giving me the boot.."<br />
Tehehe.. Honestly, just be straight with the girl.. Conversate, see what she's about and be honest.. No games.. Games are weak. :)

Best Answer

This is really sweet..........ah young love. Ok i agree with sharossody and r848 - you could also do a little research on her (not in a creepy stalking way) find out what she's into, what she does for fun, where she hangs out, stuff like that. Take a good look at your appearance and see if you measure up, look casually cool. Don't act hard and macho, believe it or not - females don't always like it! Don't hang around like a puppy, if you can maintain a CONFIDENT approach, then i hope you will bag the girl you want to date.<br />
GOOD LUCK, if she blows you out, then she was'nt meant for you. If one door closes another one opens!

Best Answer

Being open, honest, and straight forward is the approach I've always used. Turns out, when you're born, you get a license to say anything to anyone. Some people may get put off because they think you're being too forward but you'll meet so many more new people by simply doing just that.

Best Answer

Walk right up all slick like, point at her chest and say: "Nice rack! Are those real?"

Best Answer

I'm. Only 13 but I think that I have found the love of my life.Anyways I approached her and told her how I felt.I asked how she felt about me and she said yes.

Best Answer

Casually stalk them. Just turn up wherever they happen to be......ha ha. The key to stalking is always have a reason/ excuse for where you are.

Best Answer

blindside then bodyslam, finish with a crippler crossface

Best Answer

"small talk"

Best Answer

from your age I'm assuming you are still at school/college,<br />
ask her if she'd like to go for a soda, and gradually take it from there. If she is attracted to you, when you ask if she'd like to go to a movie sometime, you'll get your answer. Be your self, and good luck.

Best Answer