start flirting w/ his friend...then maybe he'll pay attention :) seriously, does ur friend like him? if she does...let her have him. don't end your friendship on a possibility. if she doesn't...ignore him...most men hate to be ignored.

Best Answer

i think she likes the attention, but she has a boyfriend.

Best Answer

if u like him that much...just walk right up to him and ask him out. life is too short to beat around the bush. if he accepts, great. if he's not interested, its his lost. you're much to pretty to be even be concerned about this. trust me, if he doesn't want u...i'd be willing to bet that there are a gazillion guys just waiting in line to take his place.

Best Answer

ask him if he wanna hang out with you. and make sure that its just the 2 of you and no chaperons.

Best Answer

so u wana ask him out to change his mind on ur friend ? lol

Best Answer

my girlfriend has a boyfriend already. Bet he doesn't know, and i'm not breaking that news to him. not my place.

Best Answer

Just do it the way we all do.<br />
Write to President Obama and ask him to add some words on your behalf and to post it on.

Best Answer

Do you want to hang out and do something together sometime?

Best Answer

i wanna date him.. but i don't know him that much. I don't wanna pursue him that is clearly doesn't want me.

Best Answer