I don't really like the guy. I do like him in a friendly kinda way, maybe a little bit more. But it's an insignificant crush. I just wanna cuddle and I know he'd do it but I don't want him to think I like him. I'm in a new place, don't know a lot of people, kinda lonely, he's my only guy friend at the moment. I don't think I like him. It's the loneliness, I think. OK people. I got it! Don't do it cause I'd HURT the guy. As if he cares. I'm pretty sure he'll get over it in a day. Just like any other guys. But thanks for the opinions, anyway. Cheers.
pepperdoll pepperdoll 31-35, F 20 Answers Jun 17, 2009

Why would you want to cuddle with someone you don't like?

Best Answer

There's no way.<br />
Once you touch a guy...game over..he likes you.

Best Answer

Just dont be offended if he gets a *****

Best Answer

I have a lot of male friends. 2 of my best male friends.... I CUDDLE WITH THEM FREQUENTLY!!!! So. NO you do NOT have to like them and they do NOT have to like you just to cuddle! Some examples of when I've cuddled with my friends. One: I got too drunk and the world was spinning, he was driving my car, I layed across the front seat on his lap, he put his arm around my waist to comfort me nothing more. Two: I was crying over some guy who hurt me, he put his arms around me and held me, just like one of my girlfriends would have done if they were there. Three: I was sick as hell and could hardly get out of bed, he came over to visit and watched movies with me and he held me we fell asleep and nothing more.. It feels nice to cuddle sometimes and when you are single (especially for a long period of time like me) I see nothing wrong with cuddling with your guy friends once in a while!

Best Answer

"hi(insert name)can you cuddle me?-just as friends-i just need a cuddle".He can either say yes or no.

Best Answer

I think you would be leading the guy on to do this. Do not play with people just to appease yourself for the moment. "Cuddling" is an act of affection.

Best Answer

I don't cuddle with guys I don't like and I don't think you do either. I think you have some feelings for him :-)

Best Answer

Just say "give me a hug" after an appropraite convo (like he says something nice or gives you something) and hug him...<br />
GOD its not that hard and no everybody just cause you hug someone doesnt mean you like them or they like you

Best Answer

Unless you want something more, you'd be using him. If he's a friend, preserve the friendship and save your neediness for someone you want to be intimate with.

Best Answer

you can be sure that he ll want more if he agrees to cuddle, if you tell him its not serious or if you dont tell him doesnt make a difference there but telling him you got no deep feelings ur just a lil needy is at least honest ... he ll follow you like a poodle afterwards anyway ,you have to deal with that

Best Answer

just cuddle!:)

Best Answer

This is why I hated the whole high school dating scene. Too much complicated bullshit. Just say how you feel and send out clear signals.

Best Answer

why would you want to cuddle with someone who your not sure if you like him? it will lead to wrong impressions and hurt feelings

Best Answer

Most people aren't that open, especially guys. If you want to cuddle with him he will probably assume that you like him.

Best Answer

Hey were guys any move to cuddle or snuggle we think that you like us, so don't tease unless you want to be in return.

Best Answer

You can't. Anyone, male or female, is gonna think you like them if you ask them to cuddle. But the big question is...do you like him? And if you do...why not tell him?

Best Answer