pinklipstick pinklipstick 31-35, F 25 Answers Mar 16, 2011

Rule number 1: You get our attention with the tight and sexy clothes you attract us with your personality, warm smile and sparkeling eyes.

If you act like a "Ho" you'll get treated like a "Ho"

If you act like a "lady" you'll be treated like a "lady".

Best Answer

Hi,

You should never think that every man loves to see lots of skin, and skanty short tight clothes.making a woman sexy.

I personally like a woman dressed, classic and smart, not to sexy, not to much make-up.

Above all. look like a WOMAN, smart and refined.. what ever your age.

The rest will follow from the male, instinct side.

Just remember...Look like a smartt intelligent woman, not a sex Toy....

Best of luck, a mans point of view.!!

Best Answer

easy one ...... tell him you have a new recipe for lasagna and ask him over to help you try it out.

Best Answer

smile more & be happy..........too many miserable people out there........you'll stand out like a sore thumb! :-)

Best Answer

It's about waist to hip ratio. Showing off a broken hour glass is the same as wearing a tent. Beauty is all about dimensions, whether it's lingerie or the rest of your wardrobe.

This really isn't anything new but it sure seems so after seeing how most women dress these days. For a better idea what I am talking about check out these two links.

http://www.squidoo.com/matching-your-intimate-wear-with-your-body-type

http://www.squidoo.com/dressing-body-type-shape-style

Best Answer

There is this fashion of wearing almost nothing here now. And it's not warm. Showing a lot of skin when it's hot is one thing, but when it's below freezing then it's just weird. It makes me uncomfortable. Now I have a great body, and I could rock a lot of those things better, but at some point, when you see how distracted the men get it's just, what's the point? Were you hoping for a conversation? The men look uncomfortable because they can't look away, the women look uncomfortable because they can't look away either, it's no longer enjoyable for anyone to look at you. What's the point of that?

Best Answer

Sexy clothing does not equal showing skin. Hide what looks bad flaunt what looks good (again, some color might work just as good as showing skin). And every man has his own weakness.

Best Answer

Grab his stuff and smile

Best Answer

Nice hair eyes and smile gets me more than skimpy clothes.

Best Answer

K.... A MAN TREAT A WOMAN LIKE SHE WANT B TREATED.... SO LADY STOP JUSTIFYING......

Best Answer

expose ur beautiful, seductive, perky and sexy BRAIN ::lol:://if that doesn't work, show him ur hard, sturdy, loud-slamming DOOR

Best Answer

i like the answer of mikelewiswilliams

he is right...men likes an intelligent woman. A man may like a ***** but will marry a wife material

men like a confident and independent woman too

Best Answer

Smile :)

Best Answer

Put some lipstick on. Pink...

Best Answer

I would like to know the answer to this question too.

Best Answer

Showing love and care to him

Best Answer

use your eyes, make them up with lots of eye shadow and mascara.

Best Answer