ilovestorylot ilovestorylot 22-25, F 9 Answers May 15, 2012

be honest and offer good customer service after the sale , it usually provides repeat business and referrals ! , i myself have found this to be very true with catering in my both delis ( word of mouth and repetitive business ), it helps keep advertising costs down !

Best Answer

There's a lot of things you can do to be a "good" or "better" salesman.

Product knowledge is key. You're never going to buy from someone who cant answer your questions with confidence, right?

Listen to what the customer is saying and address any queries or problems they have. Never let the tough questions slide. Don't glaze over them - address them and make sure you let the customer know why the product is going to benefit them.

Understand that not every customer is going to buy, in fact with most products, there will be more "No's" than "Yes's". Don't insult a customer because he says no. You might be talking to him again very soon, and if you leave him with the impression that he can trust you and you're not just a pushy fast talker, it will increase the chances for you to make a sale with them in the future.

I used to search the internet for this kind of stuff, and some of it is just what I picked up .

Best Answer

Quote P.T. Barnum , The best salesman in the world sells nothing but rather creates within the public eye for the interest to buy the product .

Best Answer

Watch motivational seminars on YouTube every morning before work.

Also: The best sales people believe in the products / services that they sell. You can't sell if you have a guilty conscience.

Best Answer

Don't be "pushy" like most people in sales, and let the customer choose what is best for their needs.

Best Answer

The key thing is energy and enthusiasm.

Best Answer

be a totally fake liar.

Best Answer