i have no family , no support from anyone i have to depend on my self only and i feel i'm so weak and have no self confidence in my self
splash32 splash32 18-21, M 8 Answers May 5 in Community

The best answer that I can give at least to start with is be someone of Integrity. Who are you when no one is looking? From there I try to be respectful of everyone. I say I try because I struggle from time to time. And then I just look myself in the mirror and ask "Who am I?" I am a damn good person. I am willing to bet you are too

Best Answer

Hey don't be hard on uself,u are young

Best Answer

don't underestimate yourself; its the times we stand alone that determines our character and molds us into better individuals. Do not ever be afraid or ashamed of standing alone, as long as you stand for something meaningful to yourself. I've stood alone many times in life; I saw myself as mainly weak, until I realized I was not in any way weak. I do suffer from low confidence, I give passes to other people, but I don't often do that for myself. You have a dream, you have desires or passions, you have something that you want to do in your life, do it, pursue it, make it happen, and know that your solitude is only temporary.

Best Answer

be patient.

Best Answer

Get confidence. A man is not defined by his family or his support skills. A man (in my opinion) is defined by his confidence.

Best Answer

Depending on yourself is a good start. Now find acceptance.

Best Answer

POTATE MOAR AND YOU WILL BECOME A CONFIDENT MAN

Best Answer