I am insecure on one major major thing:trust. I don't trust anyone really, and its difficult to change it. Anyone else been through this?
SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 4 Answers Jun 23 in Community

not sure but i dont always trust people either

Best Answer

Know what your strengths are and concentrate on those. Surround yourself with positive affirmations and people. Go with those who inspire and motivate. Your outlook on life will always be a good one. Good luck. =)

Best Answer

Interesting....like you, trust is not something that comes easily, especially when you've lost trust in people throughout your life for various reasons. I've come to realize that trust is a choice....it's not earned. I can either choose to trust someone or not. It's not up to them....it's not easily given, and shouldn't be. Once you do trust someone, and they know you don't trust easily, I've found that they tend to become MORE trustworthy. It's not a hit or miss thing, it's ba<x>sed on gut feelings, MY gut feelings. I trust few people, and I'm perfectly okay with that! :)

Best Answer