1. Be charismatic and convincing.<br />
2. Amass a core group of followers, spread your word, satire works best.<br />
3. Create as many sources for said "culture/philosophy/religion" as you can. Insist everyone else is wrong but your group.<br />
4. Make a Wikipedia page.<br />
5. Create phamphlets hide them in stores and places, try to "convert" one person a day to the joke.<br />
6. Create holidays, appoint saints, ban things....perhaps chewing gum on wednsday, maybe eating beans before going on an airplane.<br />
7. There is a reverence for a certain icon/figure/idea. Maybe it's caterpillars, perhaps bob Hoskins, maybe it's yeast. *shrugs*<br />
8. Be creative and make as rich a history as possible.<br />
9. When in doubt make it up.<br />
10. Stick to the culture. (don't break character)

Best Answer

What's the difference?

Best Answer

Go buy some unpasteurized yogurt.

Best Answer

Start with a fresh petri dish....

Best Answer

First things first, you'll need a really big hammer.

Best Answer

I don't know why but it kinda reminds me of Thor when you say big hammer.

Best Answer

culture does not occur overnight...

Best Answer

J.R. "Bob" Dobbs disagrees with you.

Best Answer

I know, let's just say in a century. But Im already dead at that time, history and legacy will live on though .. I hope ....

Best Answer

The church of the Sub-Genius thanks you for you support in our conspiracy.

Best Answer

give people something to hate, something to fear, and something they can never achieve but will always keep trying

Best Answer

I wouldn't give people something to hate, because they would start bashing on me if I did. And it's gonna end up being a horrible culture. But you're right about always keep trying, I approve that

Best Answer

actually you don't seem to understand people. If they have nothing to blame for their troubles, lake the devil for example, they will hate you instead. you must give them a way to channel their hatred on something that could be blamed for all their miserable failures. If you do not give them that, they will turn on you.

Best Answer

Why blame, instead of work as a team?

Best Answer

LOL...... what are you, 8? The perfect world does not and can not exist. Even if all people would stop killing one another the only difference it would make is that people would go to jail for swearing, or something stupid like that. If there's no crime, then swearing is the worst you can do, so you are punished for that. As for working as a team, the only teams big enough to cover a significant percentage of populations and have at least a small chance at working together are armies. Look at history. Hate is the most powerful and the most useful emotion to have in your followers. I wouldn't want to advertise it or inspire it, but it's the only way to get pople to work together. If you wish for proof, look no further then the idea of heaven and hell. All of us can imagine what hell is - fire and pain. What about heaven? No one can give any decent description. Besides every person has their own goals. We all want different things, so everybody working as a team is impossible. On the other hand we all fear the same things. Only one thing really - pain. It can take many forms, but it's the most powerful thing all humans have in common. People can't take pain, so they want someone to blame. That's why the bs stories that no rational person could possibly believe in and accept have such a strong hold on humanity. I'm talking about religion, of course. They play people for their money and submission. Look at Vatican. It is swimming in gold. Literally. And the pope and the cardinals sit on their ugly ***** and prosecute gays, condoms, abortion... They feed people their lies, playing on their fear and hatred. The only culture worth creating is the total absence of culture. No kid should be subjected to this filth. It's the only way people can become free.

Best Answer

Dude you gotta read the description before you say something. This is only for fun and this is not the time for hate LOL. If you want hate, go somewhere else, GTFO. I don't even give a **** and Im not even trying to create a really big orthodox culture, the truth is Im just trying to ask question but Im not taking it too seriously. I don't want to create a hate culture and I don't want to hate you, so get a life man. If you want, you can create one for yourself and I'll just let you do it, but Im not gonna get involved with that. You're too funny, I can't believe how are you taking my question seriously, but it's only meant for fun.

Best Answer

What would you call it?

Best Answer

I would call it "Tessussamassussaphalusa" and the demonym would be "Tessussamassussaphalusans" just for hope's sake to come up with a name hahahaha xD.

Best Answer

Like in a petri dish kind of culture??

Best Answer

Well, it's kinda hard to explain but it's something that has to do with "trademarks" that when you do it, it's you without copying someone else's culture. Just like originality

Best Answer