I've a boyfriend and when we go on dates I wear dresses and makeup for him. Usually he calls me as 'My Naughty girl' or just as 'my girl' Yesterday he asked me to get a name for my feminine side. Please help me in choosing it.
Deep4u Deep4u 18-21, M 9 Answers Jul 6 in LGBT

I went with somthing that matched my male name like from John to Jeanna ,but pick somthing you like its no ones choice but yours good luck . Jeanna

Best Answer

Well names are personal so you should find name you like and fits your personality. Or did your parents have a girls named picked for when you were born? If so there is no reason you can't adopt it. <br />
Lee

Best Answer

They did not choose any names prior to my birth, they are of the Wait and see type.

Best Answer

Look in to your heart dear and you will know your real name.

Best Answer

Heather is nice, then there's always Sissy

Best Answer

What about Tamara, Tammy for short

Best Answer

Tamara is good, also its rare.

Best Answer

I think Vanessa is pretty and very girly :)

Best Answer

Maybe you should look on baby name websites, but I really like "Olivia"

Best Answer

I use Jennifer.

Best Answer

any reason for choosing it?

Best Answer

Just a very pretty girl I remember from high school. And no, I have no resemblance to her.

Best Answer

Go to jail - they'll choose a name for you, hahahahahahaha................................................

Best Answer