frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 8 Answers Sep 4, 2013 in Community

Electrical....

Best Answer

not recommended.

Best Answer

fine line between accident and murder, you could fr<x>ame some poor sucker. Best you take the hand dealt to you and live life like the rest of us. silly question grabbing for attention

Best Answer

what wrong with seeking attention or in my case, an idea

Best Answer

nothing wrong with being bold, just didnt like the 'question' and gave a response

Best Answer

Beat me to it,gotta love all the woe is me,nobody loves me and or will touch my genitals questions on here,best thing to do in life is to.remember that you are one blood soaked stool sample away from *** cancer so why bother going all plath in the oven or wasting 6hrs tying a knot suitable for a noose and then forgetting why you tied it (obviously for boating purposes) when life will provide you with a great way to die.

Best Answer

life isnt that simple. people wants to die for various reasons. reasons lucky people like would never understand. if i am asking attention, what kind of benefit does that gives me here, it;s not like people know who i am... and the reason i am suicidal isnt because i am not loved enough or that my dog ran away... dont assume things you have no knowledge about, which is me and my life..

Best Answer

if it is you and your life then stop trying to drag us into your death

Best Answer

am i dragging you?

Best Answer

I tried to engage in this Question section and any legitimate querie or interest in debate was ignored. I annoy myself by even commenting on some of this ****

Best Answer

^ not directed at you, speaking to mr uber

Best Answer

then why did you even care to answer? to prove that you are better than me? that I am a crazy attention seeking dimwit whose stupid rant should be pointed out and spit on?

Best Answer

I gave you an answer to your question, a response. What more do you want ...That is all I say here.

Best Answer

really? or was it really to point out that i am an attention seeker?

Best Answer

i am thinking about that too

Best Answer

Relax, everything that is going on will blow over. Just don't commit suicide.

Best Answer

i had enough, i don't want anymore now

Best Answer

So sticking a gun in your mouth will help?

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself if you are thinking that. Seriously, don't do it.

Best Answer

Leave things in your path on the way to the staircase. The situation will solve itself eventually.

Best Answer

Though you're just as likely to kill someone else, and that won't look so accidental.

Best Answer