thi guy really likes me alot but i am not so sure about him, but i do love him as a frend. so this ex-gf there was a very bitter break up where this girl was using my bf like anything!! and now my bf is having a new program that is goona be inatalling shortly where this girl is also coming!..how sholud i comfort my bf?? he told me to be there next to him whenever that girl passes by!! which i wil always do!! but how else do i comfort him??? he is 22-23 yrs old and was really deeply hurt as he was totally attached to her and this girl ditched her like anything and went forward.she used him totally..he is a kinda rich guy..he used to gift a tops every month and he also gifted her a necklace she hardly gifted him anything...but he is deeply hurt and i want to do something for him!!? he is not asking me to hold his handbut just be besides him giving him strength to accept the reality...thats it! please help guys!!!!
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 3 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Just how old is this guy? Why would he need you to hold his hand? <br />
Honestly, you can "be next to him" when she shows up, but sooner or later he needs to stand up.

Best Answer

he is 22-23 yrs old and was really deeply hurt as he was totally attached to her and this girl ditched her like anything and went forward.she used him totally..he is a kinda rich guy..he used to gift a tops every month and he also gifted her a necklace

Best Answer

she hardly gifted him anything...but he is deeply hurt and i want to do something for him!!? please help me!!

Best Answer

he is not asking me to hold his handbut just be besides him giving him strength to accept the reality...thats it!

Best Answer

Help you do what? I don't get it. Stand there and be supportive if you can. Beyond that, I think he should be able to handle himself.

Best Answer