My boyfriend and I are at a constant war lately when it comes to watching tv. He is always somehow preventing me from watching my favorite show "Dog The Bounty Hunter". He must be an "icehead" or something because that is the greatest show ever and I can not get by without my daily dose of it! I am contemplating maybe giving him some DMT or scopolamine even to control his thoughts and turn him into a total "DTBH" fan like myself! Anyone have any advice on which one I should use and dosing information??
aWokenNbrOkenxx aWokenNbrOkenxx 31-35, F 7 Answers Feb 9 in Dating & Relationships

If you need to control him, you should just leave him instead as the relationship is doomed to failure.<br />
I would suggest that you talk to him about your need to watch your show. Listen to him as to why he doesn't want to watch it and try to obtain a solution where you can both be satisfied. If you can't work out something fairly trivial like this, then you have no chance on the big issues, such as children or all the decisions that are needed to bring them up; or how to handle holidays or christmas etc.<br />
There is some good advice from Steven Covey (7 habits): go for win-win (i.e. both agree to the solution), don't compromise (where by you might watch half or perhaps every second week), don't dominate, integrate.

Best Answer

Not sure the right person is being drugged there, the Obsessive-Compulsive nature of " and I can not get by without my daily dose of it" coupled with the idea of risking your bf's life just to watch it is quite worrying.

Best Answer

Have you seen Dog the Bounty Hunter??? This isn't just any show we're talking about here! Personal safety and free will are not the priority here!

Best Answer

Tell him about the wife's big brea sts , then he might be more interested.

Best Answer

Wow no one in their right mind is going to give dosing info on either one of those meds just so you can watch dog the bounty hunter.. But I am going to suggest you get some proffesional help because wanting to drug your bf so you can watch a reality tv show is not normal behavior.

Best Answer

its an ok show.

Best Answer

ummm, I would guess the problem isn't with him

Best Answer

You're right! The problem is that I have not gotten a single response giving me any answers to my question regarding what drug to use and how much I should give him!!! I just keep getting derailed!

Best Answer

His wife does have big boobs

Best Answer