you can't talk to your wife about sexual fantasies? I find that really sad, that you're married yet have such a low level of communication. my bf and I are completely open about everything and I can't imagine being any other way. it's not wild to me, it's normal, so I'm not sure on how to advise you. but I will say this, why not try talking to her seriously. start with regular conversation, tell her, and show her that you're interested in her, and her fantasies, not just sexual, but all of them, lead up to the sexual things. try not to have an agenda, like if she tells you hers, then you can tell her yours & then do them. just listen. it may take a while, but if you're consistent and understanding, maybe she'll open up.

Best Answer

listen in when she is with her boyfriend

Best Answer

well i am very self conscious about talking sexual fantasies with my husband. i don't want him to think me a weirdo or something. but i have been talking to guys online and not having to talk face to face it alot easier. that has opened me up just a little with my husband. i have not had the courage to ask him about his desires. i do know that some of the crap in my head will not be played out, he would tell me i need to get off the computer and get into the bible more. i thought of something while at work. you could find a movie that in the sc<x>ript it talks about the characters fulfilling their sexual fantasies in a good light and watch it together. then wait til the end or while it is still playing out ask her if she has had any ideas maybe start with one of yours.

Best Answer