Be patient kind loving and honest towards them. Move on with your life, they will come back eventually.

Best Answer

I am sorry for your pain but unfortunately I do not know what to say as to how to cope as I am not coping very well at all due to my estrangement from my daughter, aged 32. I have tried everything for a reconciliation but she blows hot and cold, mostly cold and we currently have no contact whatsoever. My son and I are close, though my daughter has said that she will change that because he was 3 years younger he did not know the full story that she protected him from - he has sworn he will not listen but I even get paranoid by this. She is bipolar and announced that she took LSD which brought so much truth together about her childhood - both are lethal mixes of lack of perception to me and I have no idea as to how to get around this, other than back off from her and learn to deal with the heartache. - I hope you and anyone else here finds some peace. We can all beat ourselves up with what and why and even see that at times we were not perfect - I know I was not perfect but always thought love would win. I raised them both on my own without contact financially or emotionally from my ex husband - he now decided to come back into their lives and is the hero of the story - he wrote them a letter and heavens it must have been a good one because they think he is terrific - peace and love to you all...

Best Answer

Thanks for reading and your response. I don't know how I continue to go on but I guess we have no other choice. I wish you the best, as well.

Best Answer

Get a cat.

Best Answer

I would love to but I am allergic to cats.

Best Answer