Hey Proud102315, thank you for your sacrifice as your boyfriend serves our country. I’ve never been in your shoes but I’ve had friends who are military wives and girlfriends. A lot of my friends shared how they wrote letters or journals for each other. Let this time apart be purposeful. Are there goals or things you want to accomplish? Are there other girlfriends or military spouses you could connect with during the time away? Just some things to consider. Praying for you and your boyfriend during this time.

Best Answer

I can tell you from experience this is going to be a very difficult time for you, lots of uncertainties. the military life is a difficult one to live but if you communicate effectively not yelling or fighting about the little things and enjoy the time together. it will be slightly easier.

Best Answer

we're both stubborn but i always try to make things work but your absolutely right on that

Best Answer

You have to let your pride for him overwhelm the sadness. While he's gone, try to work on yourself to get you through the time. My boyfriend is a Marine. When he left for basic, the first month was really difficult for me, but when I started focusing on improving myself and keeping myself busy, my life got a lot better. I would also suggest maybe starting up a journal because a major problem for me was keeping my emotions bottled up all the time and journaling really helps. Especially since he is my best friend, the person I tell everything to, so it helps to write down the things that I would normally tell him but can't since he is away. If your relationship is already strong, this will only make it stronger! Thank your man for his service :)

Best Answer

thank you so much for your advice, yea i understand where your coming from i keep my emotions bottled up inside.but it's only when i'm hurting or someone who has done wrong to me.

Best Answer

No problem! Feel free to message my any time with questions or if it's just a hard day. I'll be happy to talk.

Best Answer

solid advice might steal this, if that's alright

Best Answer

its ok i don't mind

Best Answer

yay for people who understand me.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

no problem :)

Best Answer