iron, zinc, silicon, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, hydrolic acid, calcium chloride, and zinc sulfate heptahydrate.... I just need some clues on how to start, could anyone please help?
Sil833 Sil833 16-17, F 3 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Science & Technology

I think it's about selective breeding. You need to find two Labradors that are closer to a pure copper color than most Labradors and then you just keep breeding them until eventually you get only Copper Labs instead of Golden ones.

Best Answer

I would use electrolysis with a cathode and anode. Use a low voltage DC power supply and electroplate the copper from the salts.

Best Answer

everywhere i research, and all the answers being received lead me to electrolysis with "cathode and anode" yet my chemistry teacher told us that we had to use all/some of the materials that he listed, yet I don't know how they are related to electrolysis... he haxn't taught us what it necessarily means.... but thanks

Best Answer