balaram1 balaram1 22-25, M 7 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Romance & True Love

dump them now.

Best Answer

i love her too much but can't handle her and not that easy to dump

Best Answer

Depends what you mean by child like brain .. I posted a question just last week kinda simular ... I have an uncontrollable baby talk that shows up whenever it want .. my friends & fiance think its cute(they dont realize I cant control it) but now its interferring with work ... (seeking medical help&therapy) ... There may have been a tragedy around this age and she is referring back to it ... she may need to seek therapy as well to work through it .. GOOD LUCK and Kudos to you for tryin to work on it before you run !!

Best Answer

Finally got a good advide thankyou :)

Best Answer

My wife would say and I would have to agree that I have this condition. Regretably boredom and routine drive my simple mind to escape and say the most inappropriate remarks or act like I never left the play ground. Call me over virale, I say to my wife "I am not dead yet". As she sits with her eye glasses that look like she should be working in a library and the clothes of a mom my brain says dam you married your mom

Best Answer

so you most know the cure ????

Best Answer

There is no cure for immaturity.

Best Answer

joke or serious ?

Best Answer