If it's not a chemical imbalance causing the problem then how you get rid of it depends on what is causing the depression. When I was in an unhealthy relationship, getting out of it cured my depression. But I think that depression is a normal emotion from time to time and it comes and goes just like the feelings of well being come and go.

Best Answer

Sleep through your alarm clock. Tell the people that **** you off to **** off. Go to Europe. Run a race even if you finish last. Go to a spa. Go shopping. Have sex. Live a little, love a lot.

Best Answer

Find out what is causing u the depression,if its external then remove yourself from those factors,if its internal try finding things like hobbies that will take your mind off those depressing thoughts and lift your mood up,one good way is working out.I always feel better when I'm working out.

Best Answer

Helping others always lifts the spirit. and it creates a natural high. Like seeing kids happy they can draw or taking them for a walk. If that doesn't do it get a pet...to take your mind off you.

Best Answer

i have theories that i cant say publicly, but i can through pm's. However i can say that having hobbies that give you a goal to complete will help severely. If it has to do with rromance then try finding a friend with benefits or a fuckbuddy. I cured my depression when meds only made it worse. Just sit back, relax, and try as much as possible to evade all stress. You could also pretend you have a terminal illness and will die in a week that way every day you live becomes a treat.

Best Answer

Walk every day. Walking has been said, in multiple studies, to ease depression. Also, getting down to why you're depressed with some therapy might be fine. There are other techniques other than medication that could help get down to the problem. But since the problem might be medical as well (different physical conditions can trigger a psychological response), go get a check up, telling your doctor how you are feeling. <br />
Nother thing. Eat more bananas. They increase serotonin, the happy hormone, in the brain. Also, make sure you eat a healthy diet, which has a tremendous amount of weight on how you feel. And no alcohol- why people don't get that depression is NOT eased by booze, I don't know. Alcohol actually worsens depression, and can lead to physical dependence and substance abuse issues.

Best Answer

If your depression is caused by environmental factors, then get rid of your stressors as soon as you can. I understand that this is easier said than done though.

Best Answer

vit b12 can help a lot...its all healthy and maybe just a boost of vit can help

Best Answer

do the sh!t u like doing

Best Answer

go on a vacation in Europe.

Best Answer