Jackie85 Jackie85 31-35, F 16 Answers Mar 23 in Dating & Relationships

Same knife I use for cutting carrots will cut his carrot.

Best Answer

Ignore all the violent suggestions? My thoughts are (and I don't speak from experience, this is just me thinking) Two options:<br />
An open marriage. Fair is fair, if he can sleep with others you can sleep with others but be honest about it, it has to be an agreement between both of you. If he doesn't like it (he wants to cheat but doesnt want you to) tell him to go f himself. Even if you two choose this option both still have to be a there for the family.<br />
Option 2:<br />
You leave him because you are not interested in an open marriage because you are not inerested in sleeping with others. You wish to be faithful to him and expect the same in return. In this case find someone else (and someone that doesn't work out of state).<br />
Final thought: you can only control what you do. You cannot control what others do.

Best Answer

.223

Best Answer

Leave and don't look back

Best Answer

Take some of his money and go get a spa and dolled up to go shopping for your court attire for that divorce ;) Then get yourself a vacation with his money ;D then you go back home and make yourself a fresh start ^อบ^

Best Answer

Kick him to the curb. If you take him back and forgive him he will take it as a licence to do it again.

Best Answer

D I V O R C E , it's just that simple !

Best Answer

Leave or kick him out

Best Answer

a dull rusty blade!!

Best Answer

if he had sex, step one rhymes with bivorce.

Best Answer

Give him one chance to change.

Best Answer

**** me.

Best Answer

Venus and serena. ;)

Best Answer

divorce

Best Answer